Wintertime is just around the corner. While there are so many lovely things about winter, sparkly snow, skaters, mittens, frost glazed windows and curling up by the fireplace; there is also the freezing temperatures, snow and ice which can cause wear and tear to your home, especially to your roof and gutters. What’s a homeowner to do?
Nuheat has just introduced its Freeze Protection line of regulating cables to help prevent burst pipes and ice damage. Even better for those of us who hate to shovel, they also have slab cables to melt snow and ice on walkways and driveways.
Winter is fast approaching so if you are interested in saving your back and your pocketbook check out the following facts:
Nuheat Freeze Protection Fast Facts:
• Self-regulating heating cables manufactured by Fujikura
• Prevents ice dams and dangerous icicle build-up
• Protects roofs and gutters from harsh winter weather
• Prevents burst pipes during cold snaps
• Melts snow and ice on walkways and driveways
• Industry leading 10-year warranty
All Nuheat freeze protection products can be controlled using a variety of thermostats, controllers, sensors and control panels.
To add Nuheat’s cables to your roof before the weather is at its worst please ask us for more information or learn more about this system at www.nuheat.com.