These are just a handful of the adjectives that can describe the life of a bachelor. So no matter whether you are a bachelor decorating your own living room or decorating for the single gentleman in your life keep in mind those four words.
The living room of a bachelor pad is one of the most important rooms of the home as this is a place which gets a lot of use whether it be alone time or with a large group of buddies. Here are some decorating ideas to create the perfect gentlemen’s living room.
- To create a relaxing and entertaining atmosphere, a high definition TV is a must. Imagine a big flat screen mounted on the wall where favourite shows and sports games can be watched from a super comfy chair or sofa. It will really make the living room the ultimate hang out place.
- For furniture, darker and richer colors such as on a leather sofa can help create a classy and masculine look. This is true of any style decor from modern to traditional.
- Since the living room will double as an entertainment room, a mini-bar stacked with all kinds of drinks from wine, to beer and soda will be a nice addition too.
- As for the wall decors, anything masculine will be a perfect choice depending on taste and style it can be anything from framed sports posters to abstract prints.
- A display cabinet or shelves can also be a nice living room décor to display trophies, sports memorabilia collection, liquor collection or to showcase the hobbies and interest of the bachelor living in the pad.
So who says single gentlemen can’t make a classy home? With the help of some of these tips, decorating an ultimate living room for a bachelor is fun and carefree.
Trackback from your site.