The Fourth of July is almost here. Independence Day means family gatherings, food and decorations. July is an amazing time, the middle of summer; marked by the outdoors, warm nights and fireworks in the evening air. Throughout the country memories are made in very separate locations and yet have much in common with one another, from helping a father with the grill in Seattle to chasing fireflies with neighbors in the Appalachians or waving a flag at a parade in Phoenix.
Creating these memories alongside friends and family can be one of the best inspirations for celebrating and celebrations are often the best time to play music! A perfect playlist fits the mood and rhythm of the occasion and inspire memories down the road for all those listening. The playlist below may just help create those moments for the guests on your special day.
- Born In The U.S.A. – Bruce Springsteen
- Hotel California – The Eagles
- Georgia On My Mind – Ray Charles
- City of New Orleans – Willie Nelson
- Miami – Will Smith
- Texas Women – Hank Williams Jr.
- Save Me, San Francisco – Train
- Rocky Mountain Way – Godsmack
- New York State of Mind – Billy Joel
- Los Angeles – Anya Martin
- Arizona – Mark Lindsay
- Ohio – The Black Keys
- Florida Moon – Gene Mitchell
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Viva Las Vegas – Elvis Presley
- Albuquerque – Sons Of The Desert
- Wild Montana Skies – John Denver
- Sunny In Seattle – Blake Shelton
- Sweet Home Chicago – Eric Clapton
- East St. Louis Toodle-Oo – Steely Dan
The above is just a start – can you think of more songs about American cities? Using this list, craft your own collection to inspire mid-summer memories.
Trackback from your site.