He’s been asking, and asking, and asking for that man cave. Truly they are daunting spaces since the décor can vary so widely from the rest of the home. But, if you’re ready to relent, go about it the smart way and buy him things that he’ll love. If you choose the stuff but he loves it, the man cave can come about as being lovely! Here are our top suggestions for Father’s Day:
- If he’s a gamer, old school stand-up video games. Think Pac-Man and Donkey Kong!
- If he’s a musician, a small wooden stage on which he and his buddies can jam.
- If he’s sports fan, have his favorite players’ jerseys professionally framed.
- If he’s a golfer, a really large screen and a golf video game so he can practice his swing.
- If he’s into comics, such as Batman, think Gotham City and hang a gothic style chandelier.
- If he’s into hunting, a very well designed decorative gun rack.
- If he’s into kayaking, a hang handmade one upside down from the ceiling.
- If he’s into hockey use pucks to create a wall border, rather than wallpaper.
- If he’s into watching multiple games at a time (something many men love) hang more than one TV. He will have no complaint when he can watch three or four events at once.
Get the idea? There are so many ways to put a huge smile on his face while preventing him from covering an entire wall in baseball cards! The more unique the idea, the cooler the man cave. If you’re on a budget, allow him to install the items himself. Put a big bow on everything and leave it in the center of the room. He’ll have the time of his life putting it all up himself. When he’s done he’ll also have HUGE bragging rights!
Trackback from your site.